CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

when you're born as a BASTARD,you'll stay as one for ETERNITY!!!!

why do u have to ruin everything???
whether i ask for something or just shut my pie hole,
u still do the thing that u always do which is become a "damn bloody BASTARD!!!!"

u always FUCK me up and ruin everything!!!
everyday u always make me starve to death!!!
u don't the things that i do and the things i don't...
u can't remember or don't know about me at all!!!
u don't give a SHIT about me!!!
u merely talk to me about anything since i was born..
eventhough we had tons of time together(just the 2 of us),u won't say a single SHIT and ignore me all the way!!!
when it comes to ur fav GWENDY DOLL,
u talk as if u'r out of breath!!!
u really enjoy look at me being miserable and all!!!
DaMN u!!!!

i'm da most unluckiest person ever that have to call u DAD!!!!!!

0 comments: