CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

i cant stop that feeling... T_T

coursemates kept text and called me just to know my gpa...

i have the guts now to tell them(eventhough i wrote in my blog already...haiz...)
the bad thing about it that i really hate is this ->

people: "AIEMAN,how's your result?"

me: "so bad. i didn't even get Dean List"

people: "you're lying.tell me la how much you got?"

me: "i only get 3.31 only..."(in a sad way) T_T

people: "har!!!! how come can be like that???!!! i got 3.96 and the others all 1st class!!!"

me: "i know..."

people: "u study like hell still get bad result??!!! blah2..etc..."

see...it's not worth telling at all...my dignity turn into dusts with a blink of an eye...i can't show my face anymore...can't stand the pressure!!!
GOD!!!
why do u did this to me???!!!
i didnt do anything wrong...
i dont deserve any of these things...
what do U expect me to do??
just accept it and smile all the way???!!!!
DAMN!!!!
eventhough it cant be rectified,
it's consider cruel U know!!!! T_T
U really let me down... T_T
i dont know what to say to U anymore...
T_T........

0 comments: